Wooden Pig Puzzle
Discover a world of intricately designed wooden stash boxes that enchant with their craftsmanship and challenge your mind with their hidden secrets. Each box is a work of art, handcrafted with precision, and conceals a tantalizing mystery waiting to be unlocked. Explore our collection and embark on a journey of curiosity, creativity, and surprise.
You can almost hear that happy oink when you look at this playful pig puzzle. And once disassembled, it’s a rewarding challenge to reassemble the pieces back into the whole hog. Don’t worry, each piece is numbered to help make the process easier, and the creature’s eye serves as a locking pin, holding the puzzle together once it’s completed again.
Our puzzles are made exclusively out of hand-carved hardwood without the use of paints or stains. They make perfect gifts for kids and adults alike and are fun to play with or use as a decoration on a dresser, shelf, or as a paperweight on your desk.
- 100% hand-carved hardwood puzzles; our artists never use paints or stains
- No two Carver Dan’s puzzles are identical; each is an original handmade work of art.
- We use recycled birch, boxwood, beech, mangosteen, and walnut woods.
- Our puzzles make a perfect gift; they’re fun to play with and make great decorations.
- Puzzle pieces are numbered for ease of reassembly, and locking pin eye holds pieces in place.
I’m happy with your wooden pig puzzle (although one of the pieces is a bit difficult to remove/install) but would love to see you add a “secret compartment” inside where a small note or candy (think gummy bear) could be hidden and only discovered after solving the puzzle